Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week seven- roasted veg with fish

Week seven was the week right before we moved, so we were trying to use up as much food in the house as possible so we wouldn't have to move it. I found these mahi mahi fillets in the freezer, so we decided to do a simple fish and veg bake.

Before making dinner, Crystal and I had gone over to the neighborhood bar for our Last Time Going to the Bar as Neighbors. Knowing I was going to roast some fish, I asked the bartender if I could have or buy a few wedges of lemon. He said the next day was their re-stock day, so he gave me an entire lemon! Score!

Anyway, I sliced up an onion and zucchini, hit it with seasoning of some kind, then put the fish on top. Baked according to the fish packaging instructions, then a few extra mintues... all the veggies in there added to the cook time.




1 comment: